This agreement (hereafter Agreement) contains the terms and conditions regarding the use of yourpieceoffinland.fi web service (hereafter Service) owned by Your Piece Of Finland Oy. When a user places an order from yourpieceoffinland.fi he agrees to this Agreement.
Contact information of Service provider:
Your Piece Of Finland Oy, Lottapolku 1, 96460 Rovaniemi
- The webshop is intended for private persons and companies.
- Return policy does not apply to orders made by companies.
- All material related to our webshop (images, drawings, graphics, text etc.) is protected by worldwide copyright and other proprietary laws. The user has a limited permission to access the site. This does not include permission to download, duplicate or modify any part on the web site. Permission to do so requires a written authorization from the Service Provider.
Responsibilities of Service user
- The User warrants to the Service Provider that the information he provides is true and correct and in case of any change the user delivers the information to the Provider.
- Service Provider is committed to respect User´s privacy. The information given to Service Provider is secured and no third parties are included except for the functions such as credit card processing and delivering packages, which requires identified third part agents. In these cases the agent will be provided only the information required to perform the function.
- Service Provider does not share any information received from the User for third party for any other purpose than processing the order.
- Service Provider reserves right to transfer the information provided by the user to the authorities in the case of infringement of laws and violation of good practice by the User.
- The User has the right to examine, change and erase information about him/herself from the register. Upon request, we let the customer know the information we have collected from him/her.
- We comply with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
- The product price is the price listed for the item on the Service at the time of ordering.
- Delivery costs vary depending on the shipping destination and some products like furniture and lighting and are clearly shown for each order at check-out.
- Product prices and delivery charges are displayed in euros (EUR).
- Prices are displayed inclusive of VAT. User is responsible for all import duties, customs and local taxes applicable in the destination country.
Ordering and Payment
- When an order is placed in our service and the user receives a message that the order has been completed the parties are bind by the agreement.
- Payment must be received by the provider before the order is accepted.
- Service Provider reserves the right to reject any order.
- Delivery charges vary depending on the shipping destination and some products like furniture and lighting and are stated for each order at check out.
- Delivery time depends on the order destination: it is 2-6 working days ordered to Finland and 4-15 working days to the other countries.
- Service Provider shall not be liable for delays in performing or failure to perform this Agreement or any obligations hereunder, which are directly attributable to force majeure causes.
- Service Provider reserves the right to deliver products separately although ordered at the same time.
- Service Provider is responsible for the loss or damage of the product during the delivery
Returns an exchanges
- Private persons have the right to return or exchange any product within 14 days from the delivery. This policy applies when
- The order has been cancelled according to the terms and conditions by notifying Provider within 14 days of delivery
- The product is unused
- The product is in its original package and original condition and all the parts of the product are included in the package
- The product must be returned immediately after cancellation.
- When returning products User will be responsible for the risk of damages.
- The customer is responsible for any costs regarding the return (exception for reclamations).
Changes to the Service and this Agreement
Your Piece of Finland reserves the right to make changes to the Service, policies, and this User Agreement at any time.
Jurisdiction and Settlement of Disputes
This Agreement will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Finland. Any contractual disputes are primarily settled through negotiations, in other cases disputes are settled at Lapland District Court in Finland.
Language of this Agreement
The parties have agreed that this Agreement and related documents shall be written in English.